- Unit 1: Introduction
Overview of time tracking course
Reflect: What is your goal for tracking your time?
- Unit 2: Common time tracking integrations
Time tracking with Asana and Harvest
Time tracking with Asana and Hourstack
Time tracking with Asana and Timeneye
Time tracking with Asana and Everhour
Reflect: Integration overviews
- Unit 3: Tracking time spent on a project
Tracking time spent on a project across the team
- Unit 4: Tracking time spent across projects
Tracking time spent across projects
Get insights and take action on where you and your team spend your time and energy at work.
You’ll learn to use Asana and common integrations to track time spent on tasks and projects.
You’ll learn to:
- What time tracking integrations exist and how to set them up
- How to track time spent on team projects in Asana custom fields
- How to track where you spend your time across projects
- Watch 7 on-demand videos
- Complete 2 reflections
- Take 2 quizzes
- 5-10 minutes per unit
- 40-60 minutes for the entire course