Watch this video to set up your user profile and use the Do Not Disturb feature in Asana.
- [0:23] How to set up your profile
- [0:36] How to set up do not disturb
Some more tips to set up your Asana Profile:
- Use the “About me” section to clarify your role and working hours
- Hover over a teammate’s avatar to quickly read their profile
- Manually schedule do not disturb for focus time
- Schedule recurring do not disturb ranges easily
- Your avatar will gray out and let team members know when you’re not receiving notifications
Learn more about profile settings in the Asana Guide.
Go back to browse all tutorial videos.