Onboarding: Master project management basics
Build a successful and actionable project plan with Asana.
About this course
Would you get on a bus without knowing where it is going? Probably not. So why do so many of us find ourselves working on projects without a clear understanding of the goals and progress? Instead, we’ll teach you the basic components of building a successful project. Throughout the course, you'll learn how Asana can help you have success with each project component. Whether you’re leading or contributing to a project, this course will help you feel confident that you are taking steps to avoid common project pitfalls and contribute to successful projects.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use Asana to organize and plan different types of work
- Clarify your project's goals
- Prepare an actionable project plan
- Create a realistic project schedule
- Watch 4 on-demand videos
- Take 3 quizzes
- 5-10 minutes per unit
- 30 minutes for the entire course
Who should take this course?
- Project managers
- Individual contributors working on projects with their team
- Those new to using Asana