Practice using Asana in our demo space!
- Unit 1
Create a project to centralize requests
- Unit 2
Connecting forms to capture more requests
- Unit 3
Triaging new requests and managing the pipeline
New work requests
Take control of assessing incoming work requests by standardizing how you track and prioritize them for your team.
Requests for work can come out of nowhere and get a team’s priorities off track. You’ll learn to streamline requests with a project and organize them by priority, due date, and more to ensure teammates are working on the right projects and have one source of truth.
You’ll learn to:
- Create a project to centralize requests
- Use web forms to capture and standardize requests
- Prioritize new requests
- Manage your team’s work pipeline
- Facilitate collaboration in Asana
- Watch 3 on-demand videos
- Take 3 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per unit
- <1 hour for the entire course