- Unit 1: The state of modern marketing
What you'll learn in Unit 1
Marketing team pains
Poll: What parts of your marketing workflow aren’t working?
- Unit 2: How Asana solves top marketing problems
What you'll learn in Unit 2
The story of a marketing campaign
Check your understanding
Join the community
Poll: Which use cases will you prioritize to move to Asana?
Tell us what you think
Introduction to Asana for Marketing
Learn how Asana can transform the way that your marketing team works.
Marketing and creative teams work hard to craft compelling stories to showcase their brand’s impact. Yet the processes behind creating this work are often inefficient and chaotic, negatively affecting its impact. With Asana as your central place to plan and manage marketing and creative work from brainstorm to review to launch and beyond, you can hit your most ambitious goals yet. This course shows you a before and after for marketing teams working with Asana.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify pain points in your current marketing processes and workflows
- Determine where Asana can simplify and speed up your marketing work
- Watch 2 on-demand videos
- Complete 2 polls
- Take 1 quiz
- 5-10 minutes per unit
- 15 minutes for the entire course
Who should take this course?
This course will be most useful for those on Marketing and Creative teams who want to understand how Asana can support their work.
- CMOs or directors of marketing who struggle to get accurate status updates on marketing work or who feel like bottlenecks on approvals.
- Team leads and managers trying to create realistic marketing plans and stick to them.
- Individuals on marketing teams looking for more efficient ways to work.
- Anyone looking to boost marketing and creative team productivity.