You need strong communication to move work forward as a team. With so many opportunities for miscommunication, Asana makes it simple by keeping your work, and the conversations about it, all in one place.
- Use task comments to give updates, ask questions, or get feedback on specific pieces of work.
- Use hearts to show that you read something or to say thanks without having to type anything.
- Use project conversations to rally your team around the project without a meeting or confusing email thread.
- Use status updates in Asana to keep everyone on the same page, link to other work, and give shoutouts to teammates.
- Make team-wide announcements in Asana's team pages and skip the giant email threads.
*Note: hearts in Asana are now likes.
Go back to browse all tutorial videos.