Import projects from spreadsheets or use your CSV exports from other tools to quickly get started with a project in Asana.
Start with our template sheet for easy importing and get more instructions here: https://asa.na/csv.
Tips for importing spreadsheets with Asana:
- Each row represents a single task.
- Create columns for each detail you want to track like assignee, due date, or description, etc.
- Columns for things like priority or progress can be turned into custom fields in Asana.
- If you're coming from a different tool, export projects from that tool to CSV import it.
- You can continue to modify your project after you import it.
Go back to browse all tutorial videos.