- Lesson 1: What problems do you face in managing your work?
What is collaboration?
Poll: Identify your own work management challenges
- Lesson 2: How Asana can help you manage your work
Solving the pain points
Join the community
Check your understanding
Tell us what you think
Gain the benefits of Asana
Solve common pain points in how your organization plans, manages, and coordinates work.
Professionals have to move faster than ever before to keep up with the pace of work and be successful. While there are many tools helping us collaborate and do work, productivity lags behind. We spend more than half our time coordinating work rather than doing it. That’s where Asana comes in. Asana helps organizations plan and manage work quickly and clearly, make strategic decisions, and know who’s doing what by when. This course will walk through common work management pitfalls and show you how Asana can help solve them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify common pain points in how your organization plans, manages, and coordinates work
- Assess how Asana can solve these pain points and support your own work management needs
- Watch 4 on-demand videos
- Complete 1 poll
- Take 1 quiz
- 10 minutes per unit
- 20 minutes for the entire course
Who should take this course:
This course will help all team members identify the value that Asana can offer your team, including:
- Project contributors
- Project leads
- Team leads